Hosoko Kedjawen

This blog is dedicated to Jogjakarta Relief, post-earthquake, May 27, 2006 at 5.54am

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Financial Report

I will publish the financial report to this blog as soon as I received it from onsite - Jogjakarta -. Hopefully, it can TAKE A DOUBT AWAY, as everyone knows where the money goes.

Anyone can send their token/money contribution to:
via Bank
Widodo
Bank BCA Mangkubumi Yogyakarta, Indonesia
ACC no. : 126-045-9101
SWIFT code : CENA IDJA

via Western Union:
Receiver: Widodo
Address: Gunungketur PA 2/219, RT/RW 009/003, Kel. Gunungketur, Kec. Pakualaman, Jogjakarta 55111 - Indonesia

via Paypal:
Send to: ekokusumo@yahoo.com

The token I received via PayPal, I will directly transfer to Pak Widodo bank account. I provide the PayPal/Credit Card payment in order to make anyone who faces bank transfer difficulty sending their contribution easier.

Eko, Singapore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home